All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.26
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.27
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.00
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the preparation of popular curries of Southern India in lucid language. It also features a secret powder to enhance the taste of sambhar - the ever present curry of every South Indian homes. It has over seven curries which helps you to make one everyday.
- Author BiographyI am a post graduate in economics, but love cooking and painting more. I have been cooking since the age of ten and have also tried to bring changes to the South Indian by quickening the process.
- Author(s)MS Mallika N Vaidyanathan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.