All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionAdolescence is a period where egocentrism and self-discovery prevail, but so does the desire to interact with people of the same age. Both individualism and group dynamics shape a teenager's opinions and personality. The photographer explores, being herself a twin sister, the relationship between twins during adolescence. She investigates how similarity may affect the way a twin builds his or her own identity.
- Author(s)Annette Schreyer
- PublisherPostcart Edizioni
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- Place of PublicationRoma
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintPostcart Edizioni
- Weight499 g
- Width119 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.