All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionSame-sex marriage is here, presenting unique challenges and opportunities. How do those who follow Christ faithfully answer the standard talking points for same-sex marriage? And how can they best articulate the case for one-man, one-woman marriage in everyday conversation? <p/>Sean McDowell and John Stonestreet believe a thoughtful approach to God's design for marriage is the answer to both questions. The key is t a contentious attitude towards those who believe in same-sex marriage, but a winsome perspective that is faithful to Christ, committed to truth, and shaped by a love for God and others. Christians need to kw that because Christ has risen, there is such thing as all hope is lost. They are still called to engage culture even if they are viewed as wrong, illegal and intolerant.
- Author BiographySean McDowell (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is a gifted communicator with a passion for reaching the younger generation with the gospel message. A professor at Biola University in the apologetics program, Sean is the author or coauthor of fifteen books, including The Apologetics Study Bible for Students. He travels widely, speaking at camps, churches, universities, and conferences. <p/>John Stonestreet is a speaker and fellow of the Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview, as well as the co-host with Eric Metaxas of Breakpoint, the Christian worldview radio program founded by Chuck Colson. John is a sought-after speaker at conferences, colleges, and churches on the subjects of theology, apologetics, and faith and culture. He holds degrees from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and Bryan College and is the coauthor of Making Sense of Your World.
- Author(s)Dr Sean McDowell,John Stonestreet
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleThoughtful Response
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.