All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn book two of the Sammy and the Magical Sandbox series, Sammy's friend Winston reappears to take him on ather magical journey. This time, Sammy finds himself in the bright lights of New York City where he meets a little boy named Harry and experiences one of the most exciting days of his life.
- Author BiographyAngel Morgan is the author of the Sammy and the Magical Sandbox series. The story was inspired by her own experiences as a child growing up in a small town in Australia. Angel hopes to teach children within her works, the importance of learning about the colorful cultures, countries and people that make up this world.
- Author(s)Angel Morgan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helen Capewell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.