All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionSam Edwards isn't looking forward to Christmas, at least t this year. Since losing his job six months before, he hasn't had any luck in finding a new one. He isn't sure how he can give his family a merry Christmas, and the last thing he wants is charity from his neighbors. But when he falls asleep in his living room with his shotgun across his lap just to make sure one attempts to visit him he wakes up to find his front porch laden with Christmas goodies. But when he tries to find out who left the presents, the freshly fallen sw reveals footprints. Years later, Sam's wife has passed away and his children are grown. Old and sick, Sam remembers the kindness of the anymous stranger from long ago and wishes for an opportunity to bless ather's life. So on Christmas Eve, when he sees his neighbor's house on fire, he hopes that he can be the means for ather anymous miracle. Sam's Christmas Wish is a story of love, service, and sacrifice.
- Author BiographyGeorge D. Durrant was born and raised in American Fork, Utah. He graduated from Brigham Young University and became a full-time educator. He is a master storyteller and loves telling stories to his eight children, thirty-four grandchildren, and fifteen great-grandchildren. He and his wife live in Utah. Dan Burr earned his bachelor of fine arts degree from Utah State University and a master's degree in illustration from Syracuse University. He and his family and numerous farm animals live in Tetonia, Idaho. Dan is a well-known Christian illustrator who also specializes in wildlife renderings. Dan has illustrated The Miracle of the Wooden Shoes, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, and The Mansion.
- Author(s)George D Durrant
- PublisherShadow Mountain
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Mountain
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width231 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Burr
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.