All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionColorful guide to getting more out of your Galaxy S smartphone! Now that you've got your new Galaxy S smartphone, you've got to figure out how to use it! If you're baffled by the techlogy and the documentation, this book can help. Written in the fun but clear and thorough For Dummies style, this book answers all your questions. You'll find out how to do all the fun stuff: texting, social networking, using the camera, how to watch movies, and more. And you'll also learn how to handle the housekeeping : synching your phone with your PC, using business applications, downloading apps, accessing the calendar, what all the widgets mean, and much more. * Helps you get up to speed on any Samsung Galaxy S smartphone, including the Fascinate, Epic, Captivate, Vibrant, and other Galaxy S phones * Clarifies the basics of how to use the phone, how the techlogy works, how to configure everything, and how to make it totally yours * Delivers a full slate of how-tos, tricks, features, and techniques, all in full color * Covers setup and configuration, texting, e-mailing, taking and sharing pictures, playing games, buying and installing apps, personal and business apps, and more * Includes tips on making the most of multimedia features games, music, movies, photos, and more You'll get gobs more from your Galaxy S with the help of Samsung Galaxy S For Dummies.
- Author BiographyBill Hughes is a veteran marketing strategist who has worked with major corporations, including Microsoft, Motorola, IBM, U.S. WEST Cellular, and General Electric. With two decades of experience, he has also led initiatives for new high-tech product development at Nextel, SBC, and Tyco Electronics.
- Author(s)Bill Hughes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date07/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.