Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThink you have the next great Samsung Galaxy Tab app idea? The Samsung Galaxy Tab Application Sketch Book is an essential tool for any aspiring Android developer. This sketch book makes it easy to centralize and organize your ideas, featuring enlarged Samsung Galaxy Tab templates to write on. Professionally printed on high-quality paper, it has a total of 150 gridded templates for you to draft ideas and doodle designs while providing ample room to make tes and document the app name and screen name. This book is an invaluable tool for bringing your next great Galaxy tablet app idea to life! What you'll learn The Apress Samsung Galaxy Tab Application Sketch Book makes it easy to keep design ideas organized in one central place. Includes 150 magnified templates for easy use, with plenty of room on the gridded page to jot tes and doodle designs. This professional tepad gives your design a finished look from which to share ideas with colleagues and clients. Who this book is for Any aspiring Android developer looking to develop apps for the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- Author BiographyDean Kaplan is founder and owner of Kapsoft (1996), a technology consulting firm that specializes in software applications for engineering applications. Dean also writes a contemporary technology blog at DeanOnSoftware.com. You can follow Dean on Twitter @Kapsoft. Dean resides in Haverford, Pennsylvania. He received a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering technology from Temple University in 1982.
- Author(s)Dean Kaplan
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.