All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionBeckett's bilingual oeuvre has been approached from many angles, most of which stress its automy from understandings of Irishness emerging from the Irish Literary Revival. Emilie Morin shows that such automy is only apparent, and that Beckett's avant-garde practices remain bound to the exigencies that govern their very development.
- Author BiographyEMILIE MORIN is Lecturer in the Department of English and Related Literature at the University of York, UK.
- Author(s)Emilie Morin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.