All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers mographs on the most important Spanish, African and Latin American photographers. The PhotoBolsillo series is dedicated to publishing mographs on the most table Spanish, African, and Latin American photographers of the recent past. Each small-format paperback features full-page, full-colour and black-and-white photographs representing the best of the artist's portfolio - each of which is captioned with title and year. Additionally there is a Chrology, plus lists of exhibitions and collections in which the photographer's work has been/is displayed, plus a brief appreciation of the artist by a PhotoBolsillo editor.
- Author BiographySamuel Fosso (b.1962) is one of Africa's pre-eminent photographers. He began taking self-portraits to send to his mother in Nigeria, when he was made a refugee by the Biafran War. His initial intention was to show he was alive and well, but Fosso soon came to incarnate an inventive range of characters from an African chief to a Japanese marine.
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- LanguageEnglish and Spanish
- Series TitlePhotobolsillo
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Content Notefull-colour & b&w images throughout
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.