Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionPrinted on top-quality, large paper perfect for solving on (and which will survive repeated use of an eraser!) this second collection of 101 Samurai Sudoku puzzles is carefully sorted into order of increasing difficulty. Not only that, but every puzzle has an attractive design with full 8-way symmetry. Each puzzle consists of 5 overlapping Sudoku grids, arranged so that you must solve all of them simultaneously to arrive at the unique solution to the overall puzzle. Guessing is never needed - only sensible logical deductions. All of the Samurai Sudoku in this book were made by best-selling puzzle author Dr Gareth Moore, author of many other books of puzzles. And if you want to take your Sudoku to the next level with an ermous range of variants, visit www.PuzzleBooks.org for a full list of other titles in this series, or search '101 samurai Moore' or '200 puzzles Moore' on Amazon.
- Author BiographyGareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of New Sudoku, The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, and The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra. Find more of his books at www.PuzzleBooks.org.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.