All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArguably the nation's culinary capital, San Francisco is home to thousands of terrific places to eat. This thorough, discriminating guide reviews over 1,000 of the Bay Area's best, from classic establishments such as Fleur de Lys to bold newcomers such as Jardiniere -- plus worthy cafes, markets, and specialty shops. It also covers the East and South Bays, Marin, Monterey, and the Napa Valley.
- Author(s)Alain Gayot
- PublisherGault Millau Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/04/2001
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGault Millau Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/09/2001
- Weight331 g
- Width96 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.