All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $12.25
About this product
- DescriptionTaking readers on an alphabetic journey through the sights and history of San Francisco, this book tours the city from A for Alcatraz to Z for the zig-zag of Lombard Street and all the letters in between. Children will enjoy the rhymes, sketches, full-color photographs, and fun facts that accompany each letter of the alphabet. This second edition is revised with new and updated information and illustrations.
- Author BiographyMatt Weber is a fourth-grade teacherand is the author of Off the Top of My Head and California's Missions. He lives in San Jose, California.
- Author(s)Matt Weber
- Publisher121 Publications
- Date of Publication21/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint121 Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.