All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.96
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.25
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $24.67
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.14
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.44
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $28.94
- AU $8.95Trending at AU $11.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis bilingual guide will give you the history, sights to see and other information about San Juan, Puerto Rico. There are pictures and maps. A great tool for educators, tourists and the person that just wants to kw more about San Juan.
- Author BiographyGreg Boudonck and Maria M. Ruiz O'Farrill are husband and wife. Greg is a native of the United States and Maria, Puerto Rico. Their travels around the magnificent island of Puerto Rico are here for you to see and enjoy. They have made these books bilingual and they are great for educators, tourists and more. Come with the Gringocua and Boriqua as they give you details about the capital of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
- Author(s)Greg Boudonck
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Photographer(s)Maria M Ruiz O'Farrill
- Translated byMaria M Ruiz O'Farrill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.