All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionColorful vigilantes and saloon keepers are brought to life in dynamic stories of early San Luis Obispo Freemasonry. Marvel at the archival photographs and architectural drawings that highlight King David's Masonic Temple's original construction and historical restoration. Be amazed by the vibrancy and breadth of the brethren's social and fraternal activities.
- Author(s)Peter George Champion
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.