All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of a number of volumes describing the 1980-86 excavations at the early medieval Benedictine abbey of San Vincenzo al Voltur in central Italy. This volume gives a general introduction to this important project, a description of the archaeological remains, and then detailed accounts of the excavation of the Carolingian Crypt Church, the South Church , the refectory, the garden court and the entrance hall. Also included is a reappraisal of the cycle of paintings in the crypt in the light of the excavations.
- PublisherBritish School at Rome
- Date of Publication15/10/1993
- Series TitleArchaeological Monographs of the British School at Rome
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish School at Rome
- Content Notexxi, 236 including 215 b/w illus and 23 col plates.
- Height300 mm
- Edited byRichard Hodges
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.