All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.86
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.68Trending at AU $13.16
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe setting is the beautiful town of St. Augustine, Florida. What could happen to disturb the peaceful atmosphere of this historic village? A major political figure is scheduled to make a personal appearance at Flagler College. There are those that will do anything to keep that from happening. Familiar characters and strangers interact in this cauldron of surprises. Walker Newton is fearless.
- Author BiographyWalker Newton is the author of The Sand Crab Chronicles. Sand Crabs And Sharks is the third book in the series. All of the novels take place in north east Florida. Newton has twin daughters and two granddaughters. He earned a Master's degree from Murray State University. He has traveled the world extensively. He is retired from the real estate field, and currently writes songs and fiction at his home on Anastasia Island near St. Augustine.
- Author(s)Walker Newton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.