All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful graphic velist Willow Tate is a Visualizer, able todraw beings from the Otherworld home to trolls and elves, night mares and bird fish, and many other fantastical beings and draw them into our world. Somehow they all seem to end up inthe weird little town of Paumak Harbor, nestled in the popularHamptons region of Long I sland. As if Willow didn t have eugh problems coping with all theseOtherworld visitors, w she has a stalker, her doom-seer fatherhas a secret, and Paumak Harbor has Otherworld sand-stealers.Willow has bodyguards but absolutely idea how to solve any ofthese problems in time for Halloween, when the local witches holdtheir annual gathering on the beach if any beach is left by then.Good thing she has the handsome, loving, local vet Matt to cometo her assistance.
- Author BiographyCelia Jerome lives in Paumanok Harbor near the tip of Long Island, New York. She believes in magic, yard sales, and small dogs.
- Author(s)Celia Jerome
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleWillow Tate Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.