All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.55Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $39.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book columnist Sandy Holthaus covers everything from The Coldest Place on Earth (an outhouse seat in January) to How to Hire A Hit Man (for a Chihuahua) all tied together with more than 200 recipes that are delicious and easy to prepare. Against her better judgment she has even included a few zucchini recipes but she'd rather you crave this squash into a boat and send it down the river. If you love to eat and enjoy a good story, you are holding the right book!
- Author(s)Sandy Holthaus
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.