All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, an up-to-date guide to cleaning and disinfection for the food preparation and processing industries. It discusses a host of examples from various food industries as well as topics universal to many industries, including biofilm formation, general sanitizing, and clean-in-place systems. Equally, the principles related to contamination, cleaning compounds, sanitizers and cleaning equipment are addressed. As a result, concepts of applied detergency are developed in order to understand and solve problems related to the cleaning and disinfection of laboratories, plants and other industrial environments where foods and beverages are prepared. Essential reading for food industry personnel.
- Author BiographyMario Stanga worked in the Food and Beverage Division of Johnson Diversey from 1977 until 2008 and was the Technical Centre Manager during the latter years. Throughout this time Dr. Stanga has also held numerous seminars and training courses on detergency, sanitation theory, applications and problem solving within Universities, Professional Institutes and at significant industry partners,such as Heineken, Carlsberg, Nestle and Unilever. Since 2008 he has been working as a consultant to the food industry and held a host of seminars on Food Safety.
- Author(s)Mario Stanga
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication27/01/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1306 g
- Width182 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.