CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionCreated in 2014, SankShuned is designed to be a vehicle for showcasing the arts in a multidimensional platform, including photography, the written word and artwork. The first edition made way for artists such as painters, poets and authors to participate in SankShuned and showcase their talent. All of the art work submitted is pieced together in a manner that intertwines each component to give ideas rhythm and pace. Each artist is given room to express themselves according to their own personality giving the Photography Art Book (PAB) variety and diversity and ensuring there is something inside for everyone. By the time Volume 2 went to production, SankShuned had evolved into a multi-media publication. We have infused video elements with photographs, thus transporting the viewer into the photograph and making the experience real and authentic. Coupling the techlogy developed for the Aurasma application, on top of stunning photographs, SankShuned is t only a PAB focused on presentation with beautiful pictures it's w a live experience. Have you ever looked at a picture and wondered what it was like that day? Did the scene really look like that while being photographed? Have you ever wished you were there at the location? SankShuned w brings the experience to you so you'll never have to wonder again. SankShuned is going to spark your imagination, because we are built on the ideas of Dreaming, Believing, Creating, and Inspiring. We hope that dreams will awake and that desires to want to live and explore will be ignited. SankShuned is real and the experience is honest and we extend an invitation to you... Come closer. Come see.... SankShuned.
- Author(s)William Perrigen
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight522 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.