All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNiamh Sharkey creates Christmas magic with her simple, quirky, and striking illustrations in this supersaurus story for disaur lovers and believers everywhere. Christmas is coming to Disaur Town, and Ollie, Molly, and Milo are writing their letters to Santasaurus. Ollie wishes for a dibot. Molly asks for a dicycle. All Milo wants is to meet Santasaurus and fly in his sleigh. Later there's Christmas shopping with Momosaurus What hustle and bustle and squoosh! and plenty of wrapping and decorating on Christmas Eve. But when nighttime comes, will Santasaurus make Ollie's, Molly's, and Milo's wishes come true?
- Author BiographyNiamh Sharkey, the author-illustrator of THE RAVENOUS BEAST, has illustrated several picture books for children. She says, Two of my favorite things are dinosaurs and Christmas. Mixing both together in SANTASAURUS seemed like the most normal thing in the world to me. I loved creating Dinosaur World. Ollie is named after my uncle Ollie, who looks a little like a purple dinosaur. This Christmas, remember to leave milk and cookies for Santasaurus and carrots for the dinodeer especially for Rudolfosaurus, as he always has a rumbly belly! Niamh Sharkey lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Niamh Sharkey
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width198 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Niamh Sharkey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.