All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing a new perspective to the photographic genre of typologies first established by the Bechers, Spanish photographer Santiago Torralba (born 1977) solicits recurrent geometric patterns from all kinds of architectures, in deserted or dilapidated Spanish landscapes. Against throbbing blue skies, Torralba elicits triangles, semicircles, rectangles and other small signs of order from these chaotic landscapes.
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Content Note96 colour illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographer(s)Santiago Torralba
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.