All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.12Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionTwo genetically engineered pig-humans escape their military captors and face off in an explosive sibling battle that will either destroy their new species and preserve mankind, or slaughter their makers and dominate the world with their progeny. In this epic bio-war, what sacrifices will it take to win?
- Author BiographyQuerus Abuttu, Q, enjoys writing horror, bizarre tales and dark science fiction. She has a MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University, and has a MSN from Case Western Reserve University and a MPH from George Washington University. Her work has been published in the online magazine, 69 Flavors of Paranoia, the magazine Pantheon, and in an anthology titled, Hazard Yet Forward. She is a veteran, and has worked as a Certified Nurse Midwife and Forensic Nurse for the Indian Health Services and United States Navy for over thirty years. Q lives in Ventura, California with her most understanding husband, two resilient teenagers, her dog, Paris and her cats, Chi, Echo and Nyha. When she's not writing, she's surfing the wild Pacific waves or dabbling in a little local ghost hunting which has yet to result in locating real ghosts. Despite her failure at tracking the paranormal, she still hopes to capture the phantoms one day and make their stories her own.
- Author(s)Querus Abuttu
- PublisherScary Dairy Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScary Dairy Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.