Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.07
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $51.70
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
About this product
- DescriptionA fun story for children. A little girl meets her new best friend, Sapphire the snake. They spend the day together, learning about each other and planning a grand adventure.
- Author Biography1st Children's story M.A. Daly sat down with her Seven year old daughter, Alexandria and they came up with a story. Actually, it was Alexandria who came up with the idea for this beautiful friendship. Being Seven, it was difficult for her to write the story down so her mommy did it for her. We hope that you will follow along and take a journey through the eyes of a child, and experience the joys of friendship and love.
- Author(s)M a Daly
- Date of Publication13/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.