Sara Foster's Casual Cooking: More Fresh Simple Recipes from Foster's Market by Carolynn Carreo, Carolynn Carreno, Sara Foster, Carolynn Carreao, Carolynn Carreqo (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.32+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
About this product
- DescriptionLong gone are the days when only a meat and two veg qualified as a real meal; today, says Sara Foster, salads are meals, sandwiches and quesadillas qualify as respectable grown-up dinners (or breakfasts or lunches, for that matter), and eggs can be eaten any time of day. In this new cookbook, Sara acts as a mentor to the rest of us, sharing her passion for practical, comfortable cooking at home with more than 100 recipes for everyday meals. As the owner of two of the mid-Atlantic's busiest gourmet markets, Sara shares her professional kwledge about ingredients and techniques, incorporating the changing trends in cooking, health, and entertaining. Formal is out; instead we want relaxed, versatile recipes that are full of flavor but don't require precision cooking or fussy techniques. We want to approach cooking with a sense of comfort and ease, and Sara Foster's Casual Cooking teaches us how: it is relaxed yet refined homey yet sophisticated, showcasing the kind of meals we all want to eat--and will actually cook, day in, day out. In Sara Foster's Casual Cooking, Sara will help you navigate both the kitchen and the market with greater ease, resulting in satisfying meals that won't take all day to make. The recipes include the most popular dishes at Foster's Market and her own personal favorites, and all feature the updated Southern flair that has made her one of the South's best-kwn cooks. From easy party platters to assemble for impromptu guests to ingenious ways of turning a bag of spinach, a package of sausages, or a ball of pizza dough into a fresh and fabulous dinner, here finally is a cookbook that reflects the way we really eat today.
- Author BiographySara Foster began her career as a chef for Martha Stewart's catering company before going on to open her own take-out business, Foster's Market, in Durham, North Carolina. Today, Sara has a second Foster's Marketin Chapel Hill, North Carolina, as well as her own website, FostersMarket.com, where her line of products is also available. Sara teaches cooking classes and is a frequent guest chef for Viking and Williams-Sonoma at culinary functions. She is also the food columnist for Cottage Living and has been featured in Martha Stewart Living, O Magazine, and Country Living, among other publications. She is the author of Foster's Market Cookbook and Fresh Every Day. Carolynn Carreno writes for Saveur and the Los Angeles Times and coauthored several cookbooks, including Once Upon a Tart and 100 Ways to Be Pasta
- Author(s)Carolynn Carreao,Carolynn Carreno,Carolynn Carreo,Carolynn Carreqo,Sara Foster
- PublisherClarkson Potter Publishers
- Date of Publication06/03/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1039 g
- Width211 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.