Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionPublished for the artist's 2011 exhibition at Rachel Uffner Gallery, this volume documents Sara Greenberger Rafferty's explorations of television, comedy and the power of the image. Drawing from the endless repetitions of the TV screen, and deftly historicizing the fear/fun dilemma of the comedian, Rafferty makes prints of these images that seduce and amuse.
- PublisherPicturebox, Inc.
- Date of Publication31/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicturebox, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width137 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited bySara Rafferty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.