All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Beeny's practical good sense and expert eye, combined with her natural warmth and energy, are familiar to fans of her hugely popular TV programmes. Her down-to-earth attitude and expert kwledge, gained at the coalface of house revation, inform her approach to DIY and, in 100 DIY Jobs, she shows exactly how to tackle 100 most common household jobs. For each, a comprehensive tool list is given, followed by clear, step-by-step instructions, and precise technical illustrations for those jobs that need a little more clarification. From the smallest tweak - such as fixing a squeaky door, or dealing with a dripping tap - to more advanced weekend projects such as tiling a bathroom wall or fixing a skirting board, Sarah's advice eliminates any uncertainty. Every area of the home is covered, from Bathrooms and Kitchens to Floors, Walls and Ceilings and Doors and Windows. For those who've recently inherited wooden floorboards, there is advice on filling gaps, sanding them down and bringing their natural beauty to the fore. In a chapter on Painting and Decorating, traditionalists can embrace the new vogue for classic wallpaper while tricky painting jobs that involve obstacles such as radiators are demystified. With its wealth of practical information and clear illustrations, this guide provides a key reference for every homeowner, and an essential item for any Sarah Beeny fan.
- Author BiographySarah set up her own property development and investment companies at the age of 24. With her business a success, Sarah was approached to be the presenter of Channel 4's prime time show: Property Ladder. She went on to present Property Ladder for seven series. She has now fronted many other shows such as Pay Off Your Mortgage, Streets Ahead and Britain's Best Home, as well as being a regular contributor to magazines such as Homebuyer, New Woman and At Home. She is a regular columnist for The Sunday Times and is the author of several bestselling books, as well as writing a blog for Sainsbury's Little Ones site. She is also a columnist for The Sun on Sunday.
- Author(s)Sarah Beeny
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 200 colour illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.