All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSarah and Simon live with their father and mother and their baby brother in a big room called a studio. Their father is an artist, and he is busy painting his masterpiece. When it is finished, they will become rich and famous, but in the meantime they are poor, yet very happy. Then one day their father runs out of red paint - and there is money to buy any more. So Sarah and Simon set out to find some...Edward Ardizzone (1900-79), the acclaimed master of children's book illustration, brings all his skills to bear in this classic and endearing tale, which has been unavailable for over forty years.
- Author(s)Edward Ardizzone
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content Note48 colour
- Width185 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.85
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $59.36
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $80.40
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.