CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.03Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Nance is married to an abusive alcoholic. She feels her life is going where with hope of improvement. She attends a company picnic with Harold, her husband, only because of his insistence. She kws he will get drunk and cause a scene. As she is seated alone at a picnic table, Gary Justice, Harold's boss, approaches her and her life suddenly turns into a whirlwind. Sarah soon realizes she must make a life-changing decision. Will it be Gary or Harold? However, she doesn't have to make it, as the decision is made for her.
- Author BiographyJohnny Fowler grew up on a cattle ranch in west Texas and worked on a sixty thousand acre ranch throughout high school and college. He graduated from Texas Tech University with a degree in business administration and began ranching for himself while employed by the USDA. While with the USDA he wrote newsletters for producers, and articles for agriculture publications and newspapers. He has now converted the knowledge gained from his experiences and education into writing novels.
- Author(s)Johnny Fowler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.