All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe words came from his mouth,'Don't say anything about this to your mum. She won't believe you.' At the age of 11, a beautiful happy girl found herself thrust into a nightmare of abuse and violation that ripped her world apart. At the mercy of three men, she endured a four-year ordeal of sexual exploitation and degradation before eventually finding the strength to say ' more'. Confusion and shame made her keep her secret for 16 years. This is her remarkable story. Sarah has endured what child should. Subjected to extreme abuse from a family 'friend', she turned to her father only to experience the same treatment from him. Utterly devastated, Sarah even stared to wonder if she was somehow to blame for this most unforgivable of betrayals and was driven to attempted suicide - a life was nearly destroyed by the selfishness of three deeply troubled and wicked men.
- Author BiographySarah Preston spent her childhood at the mercy of abusers, but through love has put her life back together. She now has a successful career and a wonderful family.
- Author(s)Sarah Preston
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.