Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you could live the happiest life you can imagine by making a few simple changes in the way you do things? Would you be interested? In this first book in a new series, author Arlene Thygesen takes us on a sometimes emotional journey with Sasha and her wise young friend Lou. Lou manages to appear in Sasha's life exactly when Sasha needs her the most. Lou uses experiences from Sasha's life on the family farm and conflict with her best friend Jade, to teach Sasha about the mysterious laws of the universe. These simple, yet important lessons t only help Sasha feel happier and make better decisions, but will also help you realize that everything you need to live a happy, confident, and fulfilling life is within you. These laws of the universe are available to everyone, and Lou can teach them to you too!
- Author(s)Arlene Thygesen
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.