Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionSASSY - Saved and Spiritually-Striving Young Women was birthed from the mind of God to be written on these pages. The Lord placed on my heart and in my spirit, SASSY, in early 2011, and then through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, these acronyms blossomed into Saved and Spiritually-Striving Young women. God wishes that one would perish, but that all would come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9). Sisters, as you are reading these pages, think about the women, young and old, in your circle of life. Although the target group for this writing is to reach young women, spiritually mature women can benefit from and relate to these lessons on how to grow spiritually and to live a saved Christian lifestyle. By sharing with younger women in the body of Christ or a dear sister who wants mentoring, they can learn how to connect with and stay connected to God in their walk with the Lord through the practice of our Christian faith.
- Author BiographyDr. Ruby J. Bowens is a woman who loves God with all of her heart, soul, and mind. She accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior at the young age of 12. Dr. Bowens is called by God and gifted by His Holy Spirit as an Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher. The Lord God has entrusted Dr. Bowens with the Glorious Gospel Christian Outreach Ministries and Counseling Centers, which was founded in May 2001. Glorious Gospel Christian Outreach Ministry is founded upon the Scripture, 2 Corinthians 4: 3, 4. Dr. Bowens sensed God leading her to Ashland Theological Seminary 2002. There, she obtained her second Master's in Christian Ministry (2004) and her Doctor of Ministry degree in Formational Counseling (2007). The Scripture that guides her faith walk is found in Proverbs 3: 5, 6, Trust in the Lord... In 2009, Dr. Bowens authored the Glorious Gospel Newsletter, under the inspiration of God, which is a quarterly Christian publication to inspire others and uplift the Kingdom of God. In January 2011, Dr. Bowens felt led and inspired by the Holy Spirit to pen this book, SASSY, whose acronyms stand for Saved and Spiritually-Striving Young Women. This is a spiritual guide that promotes spiritual growth and development, in practical ways, to young women on their Christian journey as they practice their faith. Dr. Bowens has the anointing and favor of God on her life. She is committed to Jesus Christ as a servant and she is a faithful member of the Calvary Baptist Church of Detroit where she ministers in pastoral care, is the appointed servant leader of the Evangelism Ministry, the Good Grief and Bereavement Ministries, and teacher of Biblical Foundations Courses I and II. She is a member of the Detroit Vicinity Council of Baptist Pastors. Dr. Bowens continues to serve and is committed to missions work in Haiti and around the world. Dr. Bowens is the wonderful mother of one daughter, LaShawn, and two grandsons, Christopher Antonio and Curtis Joshua.
- Author(s)Dr Ruby J Bowens
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.