All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition prepares students to succeed on the SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M (Ecology and Molecular). This comprehensive manual presents--<li>A short diagstic test<li>Two full-length Biology E/M practice tests<li>All test questions answered and explained<li>A test overview and an extensive subject review of all topics covered on the exam<li>More than 350 additional practice questions with answers</ul>The practice tests reflect the actual test in format and degree of difficulty. An accompanying CD-ROM presents two additional full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained, and automatic scoring. System Requirements: Windows: Intel Pentium II 450 MHz or faster128 MB RAM Windows 2000 or higher1024 X 768 display resolution CD-ROM Player Macintosh: PowerPC G3 500 MHz or faster Mac OS X v.10.1 or higher 128 MB RAM 1024 X 768 display resolution CD-ROM Player
- Author(s)Debbie Goldberg
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight680 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.