All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to reflect the latest subject tests in Literature, this manual presents seven full-length practice tests, and two diagstic tests. Students will also find: <ul><li>A review of the seven literary elements that form the basis for the test<li>Materials to help strengthen critical reading skills, expand vocabulary, and learn the literary terms<li>Help for overcoming distractions and regressions while taking the test<li>Puzzles and games designed to increase interest and improve working memory, which research shows can improve reading comprehension test scores</li></ul>The enclosed CD-ROM presents two additional full-length practice tests with answer explanations and automatic scoring.
- Author(s)Christina Myers-Shaffer
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight857 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.