All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely revised edition reflects all of the new question types that will appear on the NEW SAT, scheduled to be administered in Spring 2016. This book contains: <li>A diagstic test and four full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained <li>An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the test s scoring method, and study advice <li>Test-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the test <li>Subject reviews covering all of the sections on the new test <li>Detailed instruction in writing the optional SAT essay<li>A CD-ROM that features additional full-length practice exams with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
- Author(s)Ira K. Wolf,Sharon Green
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1769 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement28th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.