Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionEverywhere we look, there is corruption, rebellion, and sin both inside and outside of the visible Church, but does this mean that the invisible Church is also affected by it? In other words, as the authentic believer walks with Christ, yet sins from time to time, does that sin directly affect the purity of the invisible Church, or is the invisible Church (Christ's Bride) already pure, unable to be contaminated by sin? Does God want us to focus on our sin, or does He have something else that we should spend our time focusing on? Does the action of concentrating on our sin (and how terrible it can make us feel), create within us a spiritual maturity, or a spiritual poverty, born of false piety? Are we struggling to gain something we already possess, but are simply t aware of it yet? Satan benefits greatly by keeping God's children blind to the many blessings that are ours in Christ w.
- Author BiographyDr. Fred DeRuvo is the author of numerous articles and a growing number of books related to religious studies. Fred received his Bachelor's degree from Philadelphia College of Bible (now Philadelphia Biblical University), and his Masters from Tyndale Theological Seminary. Fred is also ordained and has his Th.D. from Northwestern Theological Seminary in Florida. He also enjoys the hobby of building and painting model kits and riding his Suzuki Marauder 1600cc. Fred is also involved in jail ministry as a volunteer chaplain. He endeavors to share the good news of Christ's life, death and resurrection, which was the fully accepted atonement for sinful humanity, in order that we might become God's adopted children.
- Author(s)Fred Deruvo
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.