All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping, evocative and ingenious mystery which pays homage to Agatha Christie, Satellite People is the second Norwegian mystery in Hans Olav Lahlum's series. Oslo, 1969. When a wealthy man collapses and dies during a dinner party, Norwegian Police Inspector Kolbjorn Kristiansen, kwn as K2, is left shaken. For the victim, Magdalon Schelderup, a multimillionaire businessman and former resistance fighter, had contacted him only the day before, fearing for his life. It soon becomes clear that every one of Schelderup's ten dinner guests is a suspect in the case. The businessman was disliked, even despised, by many of those close to him; and his recently revised Will may have set events in motion. But which of the guests - from his current and former wives and three children to his attractive secretary and old cohorts in the resistance - had the greatest motive for murder? With the inestimable help of Patricia - a brilliant, acerbic young woman who lives an isolated life at home, in her wheelchair - K2 begins to untangle the lies and deceit within each of the guests' testimonies. But as the investigators receive one mysterious letter after ather warning of further deaths, K2 realises he must race to uncover the killer. Before they strike again ...
- Author BiographyHans Olav Lahlum is a Norwegian crime author, historian, chess player and politician. The books that make up his crime series, featuring Criminal Investigator Kolbjorn Kristiansen (known as K2) and his precocious young assistant Patricia, are bestsellers in Norway.
- PrizesShortlisted for Petrona Award for the Best Scandinavian Crime Novel of the Year 2016.
- Author(s)Hans Olav Lahlum
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight518 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byKari Dickson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAir Iri OME
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.