All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionAre you satisfied with your marriage? Unfortunately, if you're like the majority of couples, the answer is probably . More important, do you think you can ever find satisfaction in your marriage? If you hope the answer is yes, but are afraid the answer is because you don't kw how to get there, this book is for you. Attorney turned pastor/marriage counselor Brian Peters describes seven practical essentials for finding greater satisfaction in marriage. And these are t simply theoretical concepts. They are specific skills that can be learned and that have been tested in the fire of Brian's 25-plus year marriage, as well as in the marriages of countless couples with whom Brian has worked over the past 12 years. Also included are discussions questions and ?homework? assignments to help you put these essentials into practice in your marriage today. And once you do, you'll be able to use the word ?satisfied? to describe how you feel about your marriage.
- Author BiographyBrian Peters is a recovering attorney (as well as a recovering alcoholic) turned pastor/counselor, living in Greenwood, Indiana with his wife of 28 plus years, Michelle. In the mid-1990s, nearing the end of his 10 year career as a trial attorney and caught up in the midst of a functional alcoholic's lifestyle, Brian's marriage to Michelle nearly ended. But Brian found help for his alcoholism as well as help for his marriage. Over the next two years Brian and Michelle worked at rebuilding their marriage, and then began to have couples approach them for help. Since November of 2000, Brian has served as pastor on staff of a local church, and spent an increasing amount of his time helping couples find greater satisfaction in marriage. Brian and Michelle (with the help of their two adult children and one teenage son) operate Coffeehouse Five, a coffee shop/counseling center. Profits from the coffeehouse allow them to offer marriage and addictions counseling free of charge to members of the community.
- Author(s)Brian K Peters
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.