All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionSaturated Switching Systems treats the problem of actuator saturation, inherent in all dynamical systems by using two approaches: positive invariance in which the controller is designed to work within a region of n-saturating linear behaviour; and saturation technique which allows saturation but guarantees asymptotic stability. The results obtained are extended from the linear systems in which they were first developed to switching systems with uncertainties, 2D switching systems, switching systems with Markovian jumping and switching systems of the Takagi-Suge type. The text represents a thoroughly referenced distillation of results obtained in this field during the last decade. The selected tool for analysis and design of stabilizing controllers is based on multiple Lyapuv functions and linear matrix inequalities. All the results are illustrated with numerical examples and figures many of them being modelled using MATLAB(R). Saturated Switching Systems will be of interest to academic researchers in control systems and to professionals working in any of the many fields where systems are affected by saturation including: chemical and pharmaceutical batch processing, manufacturing (for example in steel rolling), air-traffic control, and the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Author BiographyPresently professor at Cadi Ayad University, he has been working on saturation since 1985 and for ten years on switching systems.
- Author(s)Abdellah Benzaouia
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number426
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 51 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.