All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA well-made sauce can turn the simplest of ingredients into a culinary masterpiece. With a little kw-how, an understanding of basic techniques and a selection of ingredients you can transform ordinary meals into something special. Fresh, bright and contemporary, this beautiful new book is filled with 150 easy-to-make recipes from around the world. Illustrated throughout with stunning photographs of every finished dish, this book offers helpful hints and tips on methods for thickening, keeping sauces warm and recipes for basic stocks. You can also indulge with a variety of sweet sauces for desserts. Whether you are planning a special meal or want to liven up a simple supper at the last minute, this colourful volume has all you need to kw to make fabulous sauces.
- Author BiographyChristine France began her career in the late Robert Carrier's photographic studio, styling food for photography and writing recipes. She left to work in magazines, notable as Deputy Cookery Editor of Good Housekeeping, Cookery Editor of Woman's Realm and contributor to BBC Good Food. Now freelance, Christine's varied work includes writing books (over 30 titles), cookery features for magazines and newspapers, radio and TV, recipe and product development, restaurant reviewing and cookery teaching.
- Author(s)Christine France
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight1534 g
- Width251 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.