All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the mid-1970s, following the colossal success of Conan the Barbarian, Roy Thomas helped expand the universe of Conan to showcase further stories and the talents of some of the comics industry's best with the equally popular Savage Sword of Conan magazine. Now, for the first time in over 30 years, these primal tales, featuring Robert E. Howard's most popular character, are available in this, the first in a series of massive trade paperbacks.
- Author BiographyRoy William Thomas, Jr. is an American comic book writer and editor, who was Stan Lee's first successor as editor-in-chief of Marvel Comics. He is possibly best known for introducing the pulp magazine hero Conan the Barbarian to American comics, with a series that added to the storyline of Robert E. Howard's character and helped launch a sword and sorcery trend in comics. Thomas is also known for his championing of Golden Age comic-book heroes - particularly the 1940s superhero team the Justice Society of America - and for lengthy writing stints on Marvel's X-Men and Avengers, and DC Comics' All-Star Squadron, among other titles. The author lives in Cape Girardeau, MO..
- Author(s)Roy Thomas
- PublisherDark Horse Comics
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics
- Content Note1
- Weight799 g
- Width168 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine43 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.