Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSavannah, Georgia, has been rated among the top three haunted cities in America today and for good reason! True stories of ghosts, poltergeists, and strange and unusual spiritual events in Savannah will make you shiver as you read about: The tragic air crash that killed crew and observers--are they still here with us? A dark shadow in the attic of the Krouskoff Mansion on East Abercorn Street--the one that just waits and watches. Gravesites by the runway at the Savannah International Airport--why are they there? The skeleton found in the wall at the Foley House Inn where a murderous secret is buried. These and other scary tales of Savannah will have you reading deep into the night, proving that real life experiences are, indeed, far stranger than fiction. Includes a detailed touring map so that you, too, can visit Savannahs Ghosts!
- Author BiographyAl Cobb, an appraiser of antiques and fine arts as well as most collectibles, has a true love for ghost stories that grew out of his love for investigating the supernatural. As part of the paranormal research group, The Searchers, he writes his books from a house with a haunted history in Savannah that has become known as ghost central.
- Author(s)Al Cobb
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note21 color & 3 b/w images
- Weight250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.