All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the histories and behind-closed-door chronicles of 69 monuments in Savannah, Georgia. These shrines commemorate the Southern city's people and events, celebrating sculptors and heroes, Savannah's contributions to America's wars, and its ecomic and invative legacy. Discover various ethnic groups who have contributed to the city's history through monuments such as the Jewish Burial Ground Marker, where people still lay pebbles to hor those who have passed before them. Stories are shared in an accessible, conversational, and engaging manner, with attention to historical detail, and are accompanied by more than 180 images. Use the included tour maps to enhance these accounts as you wander the beautiful squares, parks, and boulevards of Savannah and appreciate the coastal empire in a way you never have before.
- Author BiographyMichael Freeman has been studying and lecturing about Savannahs monuments for over five years. He holds a BA in history and an M.Div. in religion.
- Author(s)Michael Freeman
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note186 colour illus
- Weight548 g
- Width231 mm
- Height206 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.