Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second book of the Shooting Star Series you are introduced to new characters Emma and Ben. They both have just broken off long term relationships and have relocated to different states. Ben is good looking, outgoing and very familiar with the dating scene. When he is given an opportunity to take a vacation he meets kayak guide Emma who is fun, smart, athletic and prettier than she realizes. Ben thinks he is ready for ather commitment and must learn to be patient and earn Emma's trust. Emma has completely lost her trust in men but Ben has awakened long lost physical and emotional desires in her. As their attraction for each other grows so do their range of emotions. Follow them as they journey to small towns and big cities, through calm waters and hurricanes as they learn to deal with trust, loyalty, jealousy, turmoil and love.
- Author(s)Lesley Esposito
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.