Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- AU $21.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by jamesdean7314
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSave Our Sleep: Toddler focuses on the wealth of new information specific to sleep and behaviour in toddlerhood. The detailed advice in this book will help parents learn how to deal with the tests that inevitably accompany toddlerhood and continue to enjoy a good night's sleep. It provides specific routines for sleeping and feeding for toddlers between one and three years, as well as addressing common toddler issues such as potty training, tantrums, food and feeding, childcare, travelling, moving house, daylight saving, and the transition from a cot to a bed.
- Author(s)Tizzie Hall
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Weight434 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- cherrytree_9024 Aug, 2017by
Something to try
If you're struggling with your toddlers sleep or eating or behaviour this book is something to try. I'm not saying it's a miracle but would recommend some of the techniques.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- lanaschmidlin19 Jun, 2017by
Great product worth reading and considering the content for your situation.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ears_21110907 Dec, 2012by
A great book to literally help 'save your sleep' !
A great book, much like its infant predecessor! Really helps out if you need more sleep and a way to get it!
- stusme4220 Sep, 2011by
Fantastic read for all parents of toddlers
Fantastic book. Easy read. And it did wonders sorting out a few problems with our toddler. Such a relief to know that their are answers to those questions- this book makes parenting easier!
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41