All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book to help everyone affected by disease of the gallbladder or bile duct. Gallbladder disease can be painful and frightening, which is why so many people are rushed off to surgery to have their gallbladder removed. Is this the best thing to do - or are we being panicked? These decisions are complex and serious and it takes an expert in liver and gallbladder problems like Dr. Cabot to help you make sense of it. Dr. Cabot and naturopath Margaret Jasinska address: types of gallbladder disorders; risk factors; symptoms; natural treatment of gallstones; seven essential strategies for treating gallbladder disease; best foods and herbs for the gallbladder; how to ease the pain of an attack; gallbladder flush: to flush or t to flush; basic structure and function of the gallbladder; What goes wrong: why do gallstones form? Diagsis: conventional and n-conventional treatment; and, sometimes it has to go: how to live well without a gallbladder.
- Author BiographyDr. Sandra Cabot is the author of 25 books on health including the bestselling Liver Cleansing Diet which has sold over 2-million copies. She graduated in Medicine & Surgery in 1975 from Adelaide University, South Australia. Margaret Jasinska is a naturopath with over 16-years clinical experience. She has co-authored seven books with Dr. Cabot. Her principal area of interest is digestive and immune system disorders.
- Author(s)Margaret Jasinska,Sandra Cabot
- PublisherSCB International
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationGlendale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSCB International
- Content Noteline-drawings & charts
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine2 mm
Most relevant reviews
- farmers5821 Jul, 2016by
Easy to read and understand.
I had my Gallbladder removed 2 months ago and my husband bought me this book. Brilliant, interesting and very helpful. Even better that it's Australian. Easy to read and understand for every-day people.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15