All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the editors of America s favorite culinary magazine, SAVEUR: Soups & Stews features more than 80 recipes from the magazine s archives and editors paired with enticing full-color photography, sidebars, and more. With a masterful selection of soups and stews that celebrate the brand s authority, heritage, and culinary wealth, this cookbook is for everyone who relishes cooking home to SAVEUR s standard of excellence. These authentic, diverse, and from around the globe feature a range of techniques and cuisines thatwill inspire home cooks everywhere. Contents Meat Chicken and Poultry Seafood and Chowders Vegetable Beans and Legumes Noodles and Dumplings Chilled Stocks These authentic and diverse easy-to-follow recipes, combined with the editor s top tips, will help you churn out delicious soups all year long.
- Author BiographySince its founding in 1994, SAVEUR magazine has provided vivid and unprecedented access to the world's cuisines, telling the stories of authentic meals and the cooks behind them through impeccable photography, faithfully reproduced recipes, and expertly crafted articles from the world's most celebrated food writers. SAVEUR's editors are passionate about the stories behind the meals, be they classic dishes known to all, or obscure traditions worth sharing with the world. They understand each ingredient, each person, each meal, has undergone a special journey and this knowledge is at the root of every article and image in SAVEUR. Cherished by travel enthusiasts, home cooks, professional chefs, and culinary adventurers alike, SAVEUR is the magazine of choice for people who experience the world food-first, whether they're slurping noodles from a street cart in Vietnam, or savoring the pleasures of a three-star meal in Paris. Honoring both the humble and the elevated, spontaneous meals and those that take days to prepare, every issue of SAVEUR is a celebration of real food made by real people. For 20 years SAVEUR has sought out stories from around the globe that weave together culture, tradition, and people through the language of food. SAVEUR has received more than 25 awards, including five James Beard Awards and an award for best single-topic issue from the American Society of Magazine Editors.
- Author(s)Editors of Saveur
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width218 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.