All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrancesca is in year eleven, at the beginning of her second term at an all boys' school that has just started accepting girls. She still misses her old friends, and, to make things worse, her mother has had a nervous breakdown and can barely move from her bed. But Francesca had t counted on the loyalty of her new friends... Ages 13+.
- PrizesShort-listed for Nielsen BookData/ABA Book of the Year Award - Booksellers' Choice 2003.
- Author(s)Melina Marchetta
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Children's Books
- Out-of-print date12/03/2010
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.