All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionSomewhere between Buffalo Bill's Grave and Museum and the Sandstone Ranch it became clear to me that application, t philosophy, needed to be the greater focal point. If my participants were unwilling or unable to put what I had presented into place, what was the use? - Excerpt from <i>Saving Invation</i> Invation promised to provide business with profitable growth and competitive advantage; however, the current approaches to invation do t meet those needs on a regular or repeatable basis. <i>Saving Invation</i> delivers on that promise by overcoming the greatest and most common obstacle business faces with invation: where and how to start. <i>Saving Invation</i> provides an easily followed and implemented invation game plan for any size business or organization allowing them to realize their goals through my results-oriented method of invation which stresses fundamentals and user application and has been proven effective for widely varied businesses around the globe. <i>Saving Invation: </i> Equips readers of all experience levels in invation to either initiate or reenergize results-oriented invation at their workplace or organization and take control of their future, and the future of their business Inspires readers to begin taking action immediately by providing a positive, simple, and usable approach to the subject Exposes readers to the power of increased employee engagement as a result of establishing a solid foundational culture of invation Presents to readers examples of how to improve their overall professional skill set in areas from holding better meetings to building better teams, preparing for the future, maximizing employee potential and improving communication and recognition
- Author(s)Chadd Scott,Michael Dugan
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.