All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionWith Divine love as its basis for good parenting, this thoughtful and practical text features the application of Lawrence Kohlberg's stages of moral development to the wise discipline of children. Other interesting and helpful chapters address the following themes: readiness for parenting; parenting special needs, adoptive, and foster children; parenting in relation to school; developing critical thinking skills; money handling; sexuality; motivation for the fulfillment of potential; and the role of the faith-community in child rearing.
- Author BiographyRev. Dave Knapp is a graduate of Western Michigan University and Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary. He pastored United Methodist congregations in Michigan from 1978 to 2009. He and his wife, Jane, have had a lot of varied and practical experience with the challenges of child-rearing. Their life-journey together included being given legal custody of two children, adopting three others, and foster-parenting several more. In addition, Rev. Knapp's pastoral experience included leadership roles in church youth group and Christian education settings. He has also mentored children and youth through Big Buddies, Peace Partners, and Kids Hope USA programs.
- Author(s)Rev David G Knapp
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.